When we saw our house in 2009, we absolutely fell in love with it. We knew, with a “little” work the house would be gorgeous. This is the story of the transformation of our home.
Here is how our home looked like when we bought it:
And here it is in 2012 – after several renovations.
In these posts you can follow our home renovation journey:
- 2009 April: Master Bathroom, Family Bathroom, Powder Room
- 2010 May: Building a sand box (soon)
- 2010 September: Driveway grading and paving
- 2010 September: Fixing the round wall in the backyard (soon)
- 2011 June: Front walkway
- 2011 July: Exterior house painting
- 2011 August: Extending patio (soon)
- 2011 August: Building Kids Playhouse (soon)
- 2012 September: Fixing and building wall along driveway
- 2012 October: Building mudroom locker
- 2012 November: Staircase storage & new basement floor
- 2013… to be continued
We would love to hear from you! Let us know what you think about the upgrades or if you have any other ideas we can improve our home .